Thursday, September 29, 2011

4/30 Days of Elisa

A picture of someone I miss? Boy, that is one TOUGH question, seeing as how I live far away from virtually everyone that I know and love. I miss everybody! I even miss random people like Mr. Chong, the KHS janitor! lol. Oh boy. But I'll just highlight a few of the major ones :)

My crew! This pic shows some of the friends I love and miss... there's a lot of people missing in this pic, but I miss all my friends very very much!


The O's! These ladies are my sisters from another mister and Sammy is the little brother I never had! Miss them terribly all the time! :(




The lovely Bryces. My adoptive family :) They've been heavensent to the G-Unit. LOVE them and miss them so much...


There you have it. Some of the people that fill my memories and bring a smile to my face everytime I think of them.



3 comments:

~elisa~ said...

P.S. 2 out of 3 pics were stolen from RO's blog, in case yall hadn't noticed... hahahaha!

Dina said...

HAHAHA!!! It wouldn't be a G-to-the-O's relationship if you had done it otherwise. Something would be wrong, and then we would sing, "Something must be dooooooooone... And SOON". (And then you would steal a picture).

P.S.- If you didn't understand this comment... It's ok, Elisa did. HAHA!

Socru said...

lol im laughing at Ednas comment