Thursday, March 29, 2012

Celebrity Sightings




Perola, who has been dubbed the 'Beyonce of Angola', lives in the residential side of my former office building. My coworkers and I have caught a glimpse or two of her leaving the building with her posse rolling all kinds of fancy LV luggage sets and whatnot as she leaves to catch an early morning flight.

I live a couple of blocks from some nice condos which I believe are owned by the Miss Angola organization. I think the pageant girls stay there or the winner lives there or something but the point is that the Miss Angola mini-bus is always parked out front so that's how I came to realize that it's from the organization. Yesterday afternoon the bus was pulling out and there was one passenger. I tried to peer to get a good look and I could tell it was a beautiful girl. I don't know if it was Leila Lopes herself or some other pageant girl, but wouldn't it be cool if it'd been the presiding Miss Universe herself? lol.

Me creo la muy Hollywood hipster with all my Luanda celebrity sightings hahahahaha....

2 comments:

Dina said...

Haha! If she's truly the Angolan Beyoncee, hand her a Steps to Christ. Or should I say Caminho a Cristo? Same goes for that homeless man that jumped you a couple of years ago...

Sabs said...

Pictures would prove your story true.

Just sayin'...